THAT'S RIGHT. YOU'RE DOING AMAZING.
There are no guidelines. Just have a good heart and don't abuse anyone.
KISI KA DIL NAHI DUKHANA!
HOWEVER, WE HAVE VERY STRICT RULES FOR OPS WHICH ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
1. You cannot change your nick if you are op.
2. You are not allowed to deop fellow ops, only sop/manager can deop aops.
3. You cannot kick fellow op, no matter what.
4. You are not allowed to kick any user on personal reasons, you can only kick if user violates channel rules, if someone is abusing in private, suggest users to add them to ignore list.
5. Avoid all kind of channel politics. We have zero tolerance on Harassment and desperation. Maintain a level, don't beg for friendships.
6. You can't join more than 4 channels including Lahore. There's no restrictions on channel names unless Admin bans some channels. You might lose access if you keep joining banned channel(s) if any.
7. If there's any dispute or you have concerns about fellow Op's decision or you disagree with them in any way, Do not argue or dictate them, talk to Sops/managers instead. Do not talk/discuss any issue with your fellow ops/users on #lahore.
8. Managers/Founder can always make exceptions as they have special priviliges. They can modify access lists, you can't question/challenge their decisions, their credibility will be looked by Founder.
9. If you are not active, cannot be regular, away from irc or busy not maintaining stats, Higher Admin can delete you and give chance to active users, however you will be added again once you are back in rhythm again, and maintaining your stats.
10. You are not allowed to remove any ban marked by fellow op. If you have any dispute, talk to senior Admin member, don't argue with each other. If its auto kick from bots or and you feel its wrong, ban can be removed. If you feel wrong auto kick is by some script user, talk to them about it and let them remove, if they are idle/away, you can remove wrong bans.